Re: Test::More, what we hope to achieve doc.

From:
Buddy Burden
Date:
Re: Test::More, what we hope to achieve doc.
Message ID:
552ADD35.5020907@gmail.com
Chad,

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RCqf5uOQx0-8kE_pGHqKSQr7zsJDXkblyNJoVR2mF1A/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Several people have asked for this, so I wrote it up.

Excellent document.  And, since I haven't said it yet, I applaud your
bravery for taking on this task.

One thing I would like to see which I don't believe I've seen yet (or
perhaps I just missed it) is a some advice for the DarkPAN-ers out
there.  If there were some sort of checklist that we could use to go
through our test suites ahead of time, I for one would love to go ahead
and jump on that.  Something like: If your test suite infrastructure
does X, then you will need to change it to Y for the new system.  Etc.
Also, the solutions would ideally be things that would work with both
old and new, otherwise getting the timing right may be tricky for many
folks ...

		-- Buddy