New York City Perl Hackathon

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
April 8, 2015 01:18
Subject:
New York City Perl Hackathon
Message ID:
552481FB.5080105@verizon.net
As some readers of this list already know, two weeks after the upcoming
Perl QA Hackathon in Berlin we are having a more locally based hackathon
in New York City:  the Second New York City Perl Hackathon.

Our wiki starts here:
https://github.com/nyperlmongers/nyperlhackathon2015/wiki

Having participated in one QA hackathon, I know that when you get to the
final hours of such an event, you realize that there are tasks you are
not going to have enough time to work on, or tasks that will have "loose
ends."  Such tasks might be suitable for other people to work on at the
NYPH two weeks later.

If you realize you do have tasks that need more work -- particularly
tasks that would constitute one day's work by a typical Perl programmer
-- please consider opening a page for them on our wiki.  Start by
reading this wiki page:
https://github.com/nyperlmongers/nyperlhackathon2015/wiki/Projects

Thank you very much, and have fun in Berlin!

Jim Keenan