Not defending my attitude against mob

From:
Jens Rehsack
Date:
April 1, 2015 18:20
Subject:
Not defending my attitude against mob
Message ID:
487A1465-E817-4A4F-940E-5E9A3489BBC7@gmail.com
Aloah,

beside the technical background (which was in background the entire discussion) might need improvement or not - I will not defend my attitude against any kind of mob.

When someone thinks there is something which might need improvement - I'm happy at first to explain the idea behind the chosen implementation. I'm also happy to explain the reason why I picked a particular implementation. I will accept - of course - when requirements pop up which hadn't been realized while I made my decisions.

And yes @ribasushi - I am offending when one continuously names my ideas/work untenable.

Best regards
--
Jens Rehsack