Re: hackathon web page displays strangely

From:
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Tina_M=FCller?=
Date:
Re: hackathon web page displays strangely
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1503231904320.2327@perl-community.de
I got another solution from Bjoern:
#content { width: calc(100% - 450px) }

which I chose since it was easier than the one from Lasse ;-)

Works for me on chrome and FF (also on my phone)

thanks,
tina