Re: hackathon web page displays strangely

From:
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Tina_M=FCller?=
Date:
Re: hackathon web page displays strangely
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.00.1503211524140.2327@perl-community.de
Hi James,

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, James E Keenan wrote:

> http://act.qa-hackathon.org/qa2015/main
>
> In Firefox, at least, all the pages on this site are displaying in a
> strange way.  Each page has a left sidebar with internal links and a right
> sidebar with sponsors.  But the main content for each page only starts to
> appear *below* the end of the longer of the two sidebars. Unless and until
> you scroll down past the sidebars, each page appears void of content.

Yes, I can see that with a small window. On mobile phones of
course too.
I suck at CSS, happy for any ideas =)
First I could try is to decrease the min-width of the inner
div.

thanks,
tina