Re: hackathon web page displays strangely

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
Re: hackathon web page displays strangely
Message ID:
20150321154519.38812d25@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi James,

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:51:42 -0400
James E Keenan <jkeen@verizon.net> wrote:

> http://act.qa-hackathon.org/qa2015/main
>
> In Firefox, at least, all the pages on this site are displaying in a
> strange way.  Each page has a left sidebar with internal links and a
> right sidebar with sponsors.  But the main content for each page only
> starts to appear *below* the end of the longer of the two sidebars.
> Unless and until you scroll down past the sidebars, each page appears
> void of content.

This appears to happen if and only if the browser's viewport window is too
narrow. If I make it wide enough, the page displays fine. For what it's worth, I
can reproduce a similar behaviour in the Google Chromium browser.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish