Re: Coveralls.io

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
Re: Coveralls.io
Message ID:
20150320152552.GA29404@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 01:56:45PM +0100, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:42:32AM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> > Coveralls appears to only count the number of statements hit and not
> > look at whether my tests cover all the conditions in my code.
> > Does anyone know if there's some option I can tweak in Coveralls to turn
> > this on? Or is it a limitation of the website and/or the
> > Devel::Cover::Report::Coveralls module?
> Last time I looked, Coveralls only supported line coverage ...

Fair enough. It's still a damned useful service, and I recommend it. At
least, I'll recommend it until I write my own nasty hack that will do
better :-)

[wanders off to think about how to send Devel::Cover output from Travis
to his own machine]

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Please stop rolling your Jargon Dice and explain the problem
you are having to me in plain English, using small words.
  -- John Hardin, in the Monastery