develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2015

Re: MetaCPAN info...

From:
Barbie
Date:
February 5, 2015 14:13
Re: MetaCPAN info...
Message ID:
CAHnTeZbYrNANLUKK+zEGdPM9EjZDcJtawNs7stYBWuGd-8LKsA@mail.gmail.com
Hi Leo,

Any chance you could mention CPAN Testers to these companies?

CPAN Testers will go away at the end of this year unless we have some
sponsors soon. We did have a few companies approach us about sponsoring,
but all have now gone quiet :(

Thanks,
Barbie.

--