develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2015

Image & fileproblem downloading from webserver

From:
Michel Jansen
Date:
February 4, 2015 21:32
Subject:
Image & fileproblem downloading from webserver
Message ID:
54D28FDF.1020505@Web-ICT.com
Hi There,

Somehow images and files get corrupted when i read them with a perl
script and then download them with a modperl script using File::Read or
File::Slurp. The images are not really broken but they get blurred and
dont look the same like before they are uploaded. When i download them
directly from the webserver directory where the files are stored are
stored they are ok.

I have also tried the script below but no success.

<-->

     print $args->{base}->{CGI}->header( -type => $mimetype, -attachment
=> $document );

     my $fname = $file;

     open my $in, q{<}, $fname or die qq{Could not open file <$fname>: $!};
     binmode($in);

     open my $out, q{>&STDOUT} or die qq{Cant dup STDOUT: $!};
     binmode($out);
     $out->autoflush(1);

     my ($more, $buf);
     do{