develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2015

Re: Test-Simple schedule change, Was: Test-Simple changes to gostable Saturday Jan 10'th

From:
Chad Granum
Date:
January 7, 2015 21:04
Re: Test-Simple schedule change, Was: Test-Simple changes to gostable Saturday Jan 10'th
Message ID:
CAJFr3kv5g6z2um-V0pkE+7NeAk9Sh57K=Krz9zSHCW4oLTLtBQ@mail.gmail.com
http://blogs.perl.org/users/chad_exodist_granum/2015/01/test-simple-updated-release-plan.html

Now planning to go stable 2015-03-19, to sync up a bit more with the
blead-release cycle.