develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2013

Re: TPF Devel::Cover grant report Weeks 30-32

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
February 12, 2013 00:02
Re: TPF Devel::Cover grant report Weeks 30-32
Message ID:
20130212000203.1000.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 2/11/13 4:56 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2013 at 10:39:21PM -0500, James E Keenan wrote:
>
>> So, thanks again for making this coverage available, and let me
>> recommend that you include all packages included with the Perl 5
>> core.
>
> That's a great suggestion.  I have done just that with
> https://github.com/pjcj/Devel--Cover/commit/0bc4c245ff464b4eac194a6b02d7e8e11b2596af
>
> The cpancover run is currently in progress and should be up in an hour
> or two.
>
> And thanks for your work on Data::Dumper.

Do you update this on any specific frequency?

I can see, for instance, that it would be good to run an update a couple
of days after each monthly release of Perl 5.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan