develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2013

Re: TPF Devel::Cover grant report Weeks 30-32

From:
Paul Johnson
Date:
February 11, 2013 21:56
Re: TPF Devel::Cover grant report Weeks 30-32
Message ID:
20130211215623.GE7979@pjcj.net
On Wed, Jan 02, 2013 at 10:39:21PM -0500, James E Keenan wrote:

> So, thanks again for making this coverage available, and let me
> recommend that you include all packages included with the Perl 5
> core.

That's a great suggestion.  I have done just that with
https://github.com/pjcj/Devel--Cover/commit/0bc4c245ff464b4eac194a6b02d7e8e11b2596af

The cpancover run is currently in progress and should be up in an hour
or two.

And thanks for your work on Data::Dumper.

--
Paul Johnson - paul@pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net