develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2013

Re: TPF Devel::Cover grant report Weeks 30-32

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
January 3, 2013 03:46
Re: TPF Devel::Cover grant report Weeks 30-32
Message ID:
20130103034643.GA17881@cancer.codesimply.com
* James E Keenan <jkeen@verizon.net> [2013-01-02T22:39:21]
> On 1/2/13 9:36 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> >Last week I mentioned the pull requests I had received.  I this week I merged
> >a pull request from Steffen Schwigon adding some important modules to
> >cpancover.com.  I'm always happy to add modules that people would like to see
> >on cpancover, so if there's anything you think should be on there, let me
> >know.
> >

> I looked over these coverage reports and was shocked, shocked at the
> low test coverage of many important modules -- including modules
> which are part of the Perl 5 core distribution.
>
> I have set myself the goal of improving the test coverage for
> Data-Dumper:  https://github.com/jkeenan/Data-Dumper.  In about four
> hours of work I've not only improved the coverage substantially;

You guys rock.  This was a great email to read right before bedtime.  Thanks
and good luck!

--
rjbs