Re: Counting tests, vi vs. emacs, and abortion

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: Counting tests, vi vs. emacs, and abortion
Message ID:
49BEE005.5000309@pobox.com
Andy Lester wrote:

> How about we put up a page somewhere that discusses the pros and cons of
> counting tests, and then whenever the quarterly discussion of LOLZ YOU
> ARE COUNTING YOUR TESTZ FOR NO REASON! vs. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
> WITHOUT A PLAN N00B! rears its head, we can refer people there.

Ok, write it.

Meanwhile I'm finding the discussion about how the xUnit world handles the
problem interesting so please don't step on it.

--
Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
    - Tom Lehrer