Re: Counting tests

From:
Evgeny
Date:
Re: Counting tests
Message ID:
b6840c770903130547o593b6e4fm45474a4bdf92efe4@mail.gmail.com
Hmm... to know that everything is ok? :)If someone put an "exit" in the
middle of the code, then yes - it's a problem in perl, since you cant make
Test::More catch that exit and replace it with "print test results and then
exit".

But other than that, if errors occur and the code runs "die" in the middle
of the testing - the hopefully the exit code will not only tell the human,
but also the automaton that there was something wrong. Even though the tests
were not finished.