develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2009

Re: What's the common denominator in these NYTProf failures?

From:
Vincent Pit
Date:
January 29, 2009 01:23
Re: What's the common denominator in these NYTProf failures?
Message ID:
4981761E.8050401@profvince.com

> The common denominator appears to be that they're all from BinGOs.  Which
> means they're all CPANPLUS-based smoke tests running on virtual machines.
> I'm not sure what impact that has.

I'm also using CPANPLUS with 64 bits threaded perls for smoking on linux
and Solaris, and I couldn't make it to fail.
So I really don't know what's causing this.

Vincent.