develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2009

Re: What's the common denominator in these NYTProf failures?

From:
Martin Evans
Date:
January 28, 2009 07:58
Re: What's the common denominator in these NYTProf failures?
Message ID:
4980802C.5040207@easysoft.com
Tim Bunce wrote:
> I'm strugling to find a common denominator in these test results:
>
> http://bbbike.radzeit.de/~slaven/cpantestersmatrix.cgi?dist=Devel-NYTProf+2.07_94
>
> It would be wonderful if there was some tool that would analyse the
> perl -V output and help identify the combinations of settings associated
> with failures - assuming there is a pattern.
>
> Meanwhile, can anyone reproduce the failure? (I've not been able to.)
>
> Tim.

Not intel 64 bit int and multi-threaded perl then? Looked common to all
the failures and unless I missed one looked missing from the successes.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Limited