Re: Making CPAN ratings easy (was Re: CPAN Ratings and the problem of choice)

From:
Todd Rinaldo
Date:
Re: Making CPAN ratings easy (was Re: CPAN Ratings and the problem of choice)
Message ID:
b47efb5f0806302027v136efdb4k52fc0c1b4aeedd79@mail.gmail.com
I just wish it would remember my login between browser re-starts. And
what's with the invalid certificate anyways?

--
Todd Rinaldo
toddr@null.net