Re: Making CPAN ratings easy (was Re: CPAN Ratings and the problemof choice)

From:
Greg Sabino Mullane
Date:
Re: Making CPAN ratings easy (was Re: CPAN Ratings and the problemof choice)
Message ID:
20080630204945.65f71e9e@greg-laptop
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:17:40 +1000
Paul Fenwick <pjf@perltraining.com.au> wrote:

> 	"Continue to the Bitcard service to login.  It will send you
> 	back here when you are done registering and logging in."

Oooh, good point, I forgot all about the nasty, ugly, bitcard registering
bit. Put that way, perhaps 29 reviews isn't so bad after all.

> There's a button marked favourite.  It looks like a star.  I press it.

Or perhaps just a generic one to five star point-n-click Amazon-like AJAXy
bit.

--
Greg Sabino Mullane greg@endpoint.com
End Point Corporation