Re: CPAN Ratings and the problem of choice

From:
Hans Dieter Pearcey
Date:
Re: CPAN Ratings and the problem of choice
Message ID:
20080630173327.GA25274@glaive.weftsoar.net
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:22:49AM -0700, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> (possibly also using a personal list of preferred reviewers as another
> parameter.)

boardgamegeek.com does this pretty well.  You can find your favorite reviewers
and search their ratings/reviews; people can also make explicitly-titled lists
for specific subjects (like "games I can play with my non-gamer spouse"), which
can then have one or many contributors (I think vetted by the person who
started it).

maybe there's something useful to steal there.

hdp.