Re: CPAN Ratings and the problem of choice

From:
Jonathan Rockway
Date:
Re: CPAN Ratings and the problem of choice
Message ID:
87skuuj1uf.fsf@bar.jrock.us
* On Mon, Jun 30 2008, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> Why are people not rating modules, and how can we encourage people to
> do so?

Probably for the same reasons they don't read this mailing list,
contribute to perlmonks, attend YAPC, upload their own modules, etc.

I don't know exactly what this reason is, but I have a feeling it's "who
cares" or "why should I bother".

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway