About tidying up Kwalitee metrics

From:
Salve J Nilsen
Date:
June 25, 2008 00:21
Subject:
About tidying up Kwalitee metrics
Message ID:
4860ABDF.2060008@pvv.org
Hello, folks

I propose to split the current "main" and "optional" kwalitee scales into
topical ones, so we can allow for richer set of metrics while allowing everyone
that care mostly about certain types of metric access to "untainted" versions.

Let's remove the "optional" type, and instead create the following metrics
where we can place the existing tests:

Disto Kwalitee
  (most of the original test should go here)
Security Kwalitee
  (checks for taint-mode or other security-related issues go here)
Community Support Kwalitee
  (checks for supplied mailing list address, bugtracker, archives, etc. go here)
Community Trust Kwalitee
  (analysis of external acceptance of the module, including Debian use go here)

Thoughts?

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen