Re: Test::META

From:
Christopher H. Laco
Date:
Re: Test::META
Message ID:
42475ECB.5030406@chrislaco.com
Randy W. Sims wrote:
> There is my unpublished CPAN::Metadata at:
>
> svn co http://svn.versiondude.net/randys/CPAN-Metadata/trunk/ CPAN-Metadata
>
> It reads, writes, and validates metadata according to the spec. It still
> needs a bit of work, and updates to the actual spec need to be
> formalized before it will be usefull.

Thanks...

Along the lines of converting to Module::Build...it went well until I
started doing tests...things that worked  now break, probably do to how
they're now run...

t\xsp.............Use of uninitialized value in transliteration (tr///)
at C:/Development/Perl/584/lib/File/Spec/Win32.pm line 99.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
C:/Development/Perl/584/lib/File/Spec/Win32.pm line 101.
Use of uninitialized value in transliteration (tr///) at
C:/Development/Perl/584/lib/File/Spec/Win32.pm line 99.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
C:/Development/Perl/584/lib/File/Spec/Win32.pm line 101.

The path '' is not an absolute path. Please specify an absolute path

The path '' is not an absolute path. Please specify an absolute path

The path '' is not an absolute path. Please specify an absolute path

So, I've sticking with ExtUtils::MakefMaker for the moment.

-=Chris