Re: Test::META

From:
Christopher H. Laco
Date:
Re: Test::META
Message ID:
424603DD.5050009@chrislaco.com
Andy Lester wrote:

> On Mar 26, 2005, at 6:29 PM, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
>
>> Is anyone aware of any existing code (aside from YAML) for grocking
>> META.yml?
>

> Why are you changing it manually?

Well, unless I missed something [likely], to add things after the module
is created or updated. Changing requirements, recommends, and
build_requires for starters. Sometimes no_index when new modules are
added to dists. Changing from the default one create with:

# http://module-build.sourceforge.net/META-spec.html
#XXXXXXX This is a prototype!!!  It will change in the future!!! XXXXX#

to the more clean/proper YAML 1.0...

-=Chris