develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2005

Re: Test::Harness::HTML (was Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?)

From:
Peter Kay
Date:
February 22, 2005 11:57
Re: Test::Harness::HTML (was Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?)
Message ID:
20050222184907.24457.qmail@lists.develooper.com
Ian Langworth wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2005, at 3:48p, jason@multiply.org wrote:
>
>> My main gripe is that the infrastructure for it is less OO friendly.  The
>> example with the HTML output was awesome......until i looked at how it
>> was
>> done.  The inability to get a data structure back for the test results
>> is very,
>> very frustrating.
>

> Yeah, it's pretty damn ugly. If anybody wants to continue with this
> module, feel free to grab it, as I'm pretty short on time. I just
> started it as an experiment.

I've been looking for a way to do Tinderbox style output from various
perl/other tests; was it possible/impossible for you to go that route
with this?

--Peter