develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2005

Re: Test::Harness::HTML (was Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?)

From:
Ian Langworth
Date:
January 26, 2005 14:18
Re: Test::Harness::HTML (was Test::Unit, ::Class, or ::Inline?)
Message ID:
27F6CBBA-6FE8-11D9-8D55-003065B7174A@ccs.neu.edu
On Jan 26, 2005, at 3:48p, jason@multiply.org wrote:

> My main gripe is that the infrastructure for it is less OO friendly.
> The
> example with the HTML output was awesome......until i looked at how it
> was
> done.  The inability to get a data structure back for the test results
> is very,
> very frustrating.

Yeah, it's pretty damn ugly. If anybody wants to continue with this
module, feel free to grab it, as I'm pretty short on time. I just
started it as an experiment.

--
Ian Langworth
Project Guerrilla