develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from August 2000

Re: What CPANTS needs

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
August 23, 2000 11:42
Re: What CPANTS needs
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.21.0008231135120.32293-100000@impatience.valueclick.com
On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Michael G Schwern wrote:

cpan-testing-service is created. Subscribe by sending mail to
cpan-testing-service-subscribe@perl.org.

(and alias, cpants@perl.org, is provided for posting).

>     A web site.  www.cpants.org.  cpants.cpan.org and cpants.perl.org were
>        suggested but I'd like the public face to have its own domain to
>        promote its independence of CPAN and Perl.

I can host it. Ask Elaine for a hostname under the cpan.org domain
or dns@pm.org for a perl.org domain entry.

>     A document repository.  CVS or whatever.  Nothing fancy.  Ask?

Sure. But maybe it would maybe be easier to just utilize sourceforge
for it.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>