develooper Front page | perl.ppt | Postings from May 2001

So, where are we now?

Casey West
May 22, 2001 08:46
So, where are we now?
Message ID:
Have we got the sourceforge account yet?  I haven't looked.  Have we
recieved word from Tom yet?

It would be polite to make sure Tom is ok with the hand off.

  Casey West

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would
pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?"
 -- David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for
    investment in the radio in the 1920s. Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.