develooper Front page | perl.ponie.dev | Postings from July 2003

Re: why we are doing this

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
Re: why we are doing this
Message ID:
20030716154526.GK26746@fdgroup.com
On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 03:08:54PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I claim that Dave Mitchell's sig file knows exactly why we are doing this:

So that's our selling point then?

    "Ponie - for people who hate Jenga"

--
In England there is a special word which means the last sunshine
of the summer. That word is "spring".