develooper Front page | perl.pod-people | Postings from June 2020

A CSS stylesheet to use w/ pod2html?

From:
Alexander Karelas
Date:
June 11, 2020 15:05
Subject:
A CSS stylesheet to use w/ pod2html?
Message ID:
CCF9F229-841D-46AF-8D6B-62E2239B68B9@gmail.com
Hi all,

I need to find a CSS stylesheet that I can use with the —css CLI option of pod2html.

I searched I think everywhere but found nothing.

Could anyone here please provide me a link to such a file, or maybe the file itself in an email?

The HTML itself without styles is not just unsightly and unrepresentative of what the POD will look like on metacpan, it also somehow misses a little bit of (crucial to me) information about how the pod page will appear on metacpan.

Thanks,