develooper Front page | perl.php.sandwich.dev | Postings from July 2008

PHP::Interpretter Segfault

From:
Trevor Smith
Date:
PHP::Interpretter Segfault
Message ID:
4174bf220807231051o6210c8nd4090a88ac53e828@mail.gmail.com
Hey guys,

So we are trying to use PHP::Interpretter in a Bricolage Perl template to call a
function included in an external file.  When trying to preview said
document the preview seqfaults.  I then commented out all the new code
I had added and uncommented it one line at a time until arriving at
this which causes a segfault:

# Start Oracal Update
use PHP::Interpreter;
my $opush = PHP::Interpreter->new();
#$opush->include('/includes/php/calendar/oracle_push.php');
#my $uid = $opush->somePhpFunc($title,$location,$description,$email,$dtstart,$dtend,$rrule);
# End Oracal Update

So apparently "my $opush = PHP::Interpreter->new();" is causing the
fault and this is pretty much standard code just creating a new
associated PHP interpreter instance.  Why is this failing?  Any help
please.

-Trevor