develooper Front page | perl.php.sandwich.dev | Postings from November 2005

Re: PHP::Interpreter for mere mortals

From:
Geoffrey Young
Date:
November 10, 2005 22:00
Re: PHP::Interpreter for mere mortals
Message ID:
43743361.3000907@modperlcookbook.org

> You might also do some magic mod_perl magic and have mod_perl handle PHP
> files and then transparently dispatch into a PHP::Interpreter interp.

we already have sufficient magic to do just about everything we need on both
the client and server side, for both php and perl.  you can even write
t/foo.php and have Test::Harness execute the php cli for you instead of perl
:)  the missing piece was to give t/foo.php access to the serialized
Apache-Test configuration data (and useful stuff like HTTP::Response)
easily.  but another day :)

--Geoff