develooper Front page | perl.php.sandwich.dev | Postings from November 2005

Re: PHP::Interpreter for mere mortals

From:
George Schlossnagle
Date:
November 10, 2005 19:31
Re: PHP::Interpreter for mere mortals
Message ID:
43741071.9040907@omniti.com
David Wheeler wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2005, at 10:16 AM, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>> blarg.  that kinda ruins my plans, which was to completely remove the
>> perl-side of Apache-Test from php developers.  oh, well...
>

> For that, you'll need to port Apache::Test and friends—or else wait
> until George finds the tuits to flip the sandwich. ;-)

You might also do some magic mod_perl magic and have mod_perl handle PHP
files and then transparently dispatch into a PHP::Interpreter interp.

George