develooper Front page | perl.perlpoint | Postings from March 2006

Several updates

From:
Jochen Stenzel
Date:
March 11, 2006 15:55
Subject:
Several updates
Message ID:
44134ABC.4060201@jochen-stenzel.de
Hello,

the German Perl Workshop often is a kick to PerlPoint development, so
now that it took place for this year I just updated a bunch of PerlPoint
distributions both on CPAN and SF, including both all-in-one binary
packages for Windows and Linux. The focus of these updates is better
(strict) XHTML produced with the XHTML formatters (and PerlPointCD which
we use for the Workshops CD production).

There should be no compatibility issues, but I recommend to make *all*
updates as they work together (or to choose one of the binary packages).

On this occurence I synced PerlPoint::Converters, so now it has version
1.0205 both on CPAN and at SF.

Enjoy

               Jochen