develooper Front page | perl.perlfaq.workers | Postings from January 2018

Re: Proposal: switch perlfaq $VERSION to be date-based

From:
Leo Lapworth
Date:
January 2, 2018 20:56
Re: Proposal: switch perlfaq $VERSION to be date-based
Message ID:
CA+rMUP4EbpxkUct5cHetvh=tOzsyjH_1nZLtF=YBUeYBSHhvSw@mail.gmail.com
Sure - go for it :)