develooper Front page | perl.perlfaq.workers | Postings from February 2005

RE: perlfaq2: Perl books

From:
Hugh S. Myers
Date:
February 3, 2005 10:42
RE: perlfaq2: Perl books
Message ID:
20050203173745.VKLS7559.imta02a2.registeredsite.com@HSM2002
If what you are suggesting would result in a pointer to a COMPLETE list
(i.e. full bibliography of all books perl) somewhere then I'm all for it. It
would be a clean solution to a recurring problem. It might be interesting to
have people post their favorite top ten picks somewhere just as a side note.

--hsm