develooper Front page | perl.perlfaq.workers | Postings from January 2005

Re: perlfaq2: Perl books

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
January 28, 2005 08:51
Re: perlfaq2: Perl books
Message ID:
slrncvk11e.ll.rgarciasuarez@grubert.mandrakesoft.com
_brian_d_foy wrote in perl.documentation :
> * I normalized some leading white space in some of the book
> listings. Some had spaces and some had tabs.  Now they
> should all look the same regardless of editor settings and
> formatter output.
>
> * I added some of the books from the Apress catalog.
>
> * I think that we might have to cut out this section of the
> faq and leave it up to perlbook or books.perl.org.  There are
> quite a number of books now, and I don't think we can list
> every one.

I wonder if perlbook is still relevant in its current form. Moving the
book list to it seems to be a good idea. Anyway it does now
point as well to books.perl.org (#23893).