develooper Front page | perl.perlfaq.workers | Postings from January 2005

Minor typo in perfaq4

From:
Munro, Bruce
Date:
January 19, 2005 03:35
Subject:
Minor typo in perfaq4
Message ID:
07A35C18EEB24B4A849F501E3E80FFD009931F@logisexm006.leh.lbcorp.lehman.com
Dear Perl FAQ workers,

Just spotted a minor typo in perfaq4, in section "How can I split a
[character] delimited string except when inside [character]?  It refers to
modules Text::CVS and Text::CVS_XS, which should both be CSV rather than
CVS.

Cheers,
	-Bruce Munro