develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2022

Re: regex: how to I pick out items in the middle?

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
October 30, 2022 08:24
Re: regex: how to I pick out items in the middle?
Message ID:
3366F3A0-5078-4FEA-804A-F2A159BA04CA@dijkmat.nl

> Which brings me back to the other of my criticisms
> of the documentation.  The examples are high level
> users showing off their skills making for a totally
> useless example for beginners.  They should show a
> simple example and then work up to the show off stuff.

On that note, OOC, what do you think about the level of the "Don't fear the grepper!" blog series:

    https://dev.to/lizmat/dont-fear-the-grepper-1-1k3e
    https://dev.to/lizmat/dont-fear-the-grepper-2-4ki5
    https://dev.to/lizmat/dont-fear-the-grepper-3-hfp
    https://dev.to/lizmat/dont-fear-the-grepper-4-nki