develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from October 2022

Re: How do I print the last three lines in a file?

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
October 23, 2022 08:47
Re: How do I print the last three lines in a file?
Message ID:
36a317a3-72ba-04c0-37f9-7920ba9f2a03@zoho.com
On 10/22/22 23:26, ToddAndMargo via perl6-users wrote:
> On 10/22/22 22:33, Bruce Gray wrote:
>> dir . /s /A:-D /d /a  | raku -e "say lines[*-2].words[2]"
>
> It is pretty !  I like it.  Thank you!

I just verified it works on Windows 7, 10, and 11

You have to be careful to double check. Sometimes
these system call come back formatted differently on different Windows
versions