develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2022

Re: [sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 06/19 at 1pm PDT

From:
William Michels via perl6-users
Date:
Re: [sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 06/19 at 1pm PDT
Message ID:
CAA99HCxFF3hKDLqUtEygzqQTTn80vno4HPhLV8DDVzw92eEG8A@mail.gmail.com
 At the last Raku Study Group (Meetup), Joseph brought up an issue he's
noticed with Raku's capture markers, `<(`...`)>`.

Just noting here (for posterity) that the SO issue below might be an
identical--or related--observation:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63426361/raku-effect-of-capture-markers-is-lost-higher-up

HTH, Bill.