develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from June 2022

Re: Dual Buf and Str question

From:
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users
Date:
Re: Dual Buf and Str question
Message ID:
60f3abe9-ae78-994a-6636-628bd44f366e@zoho.com

On 6/10/22 01:23, Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
> Perhaps https://raku.land/zef:raku-community-modules/Pythonic::Str is what you're after?

No really.

Maybe if I was to tell you what I am trying to do.

I am trying to do a bitwise XOR on each byte
against another Buf.  Then I want it to act
like a string again.

I want the variable to act as both an array
of characters and a binary array of bytes.