develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from May 2022

The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 05/08 at 1pm PDT

From:
Joseph Brenner
Date:
May 5, 2022 21:20
Subject:
The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 05/08 at 1pm PDT
Message ID:
CAFfgvXXi3mj5Jq4aj8jVL3x_fmXT-iJ0qSZdJJi0j0Xm8tvrdg@mail.gmail.com
Herbert A. Simon, "The Sciences of the Artificial" (1969):

"Since there are now many such devices in the world, and since the
properties that describe them also appear to be shared by the human
central nervous system, nothing prevents us from developing a natural
history of them. We can study them as we would rabbits or chipmunks
and discover how they behave under different patterns of environmental
stimulation."

The Raku Study Group

May 8, 2022  1pm in California, 9pm in the UK

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82957926647?pwd=MlFISnUydDY2OStFbjdQMWliYkV6QT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: