develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2022

Re: continuous testing

From:
Vadim Belman
Date:
Re: continuous testing
Message ID:
369FB609-D780-459F-BF24-E942E9BBBF5A@lflat.org

As long as I'm trying to follow topics, related to continuous testing with github actions, I always see ubuntu-based scenarios. What about macOS and Windows? Do we have rakudo images for these?

Best regards,
Vadim Belman