develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from January 2022

Re: continuous testing

From:
Richard Hainsworth
Date:
Re: continuous testing
Message ID:
386b65a6-6f40-27fb-89e2-de6e0e06280e@gmail.com
JJ
Thanks. That is very useful. One interesting question.

I notice from this setup that you chart the COMMITS, and the raku
program uses 'say' to output the results.

But how do you access these charted results?

Regards,

Richard