develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2021

Re: continuous testing

From:
Fernando Santagata
Date:
December 31, 2021 18:27
Re: continuous testing
Message ID:
CAJ+jyGjZwtWrSdqTG6X8DjP44DB7AZzbHHvrZuz40gsCGMYMow@mail.gmail.com
Hi Richard,
this is a link to the GitHub official documentation:

https://docs.github.com/en/actions

You can also copy a configuration from another project and adapt it to your
needs. For example this one installs some C libraries, some module
dependencies and runs the tests:

https://github.com/frithnanth/raku-Math-Libgsl-Interpolation/blob/master/.github/workflows/test.yml

--
Fernando Santagata