develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2021

Re: continuous testing

From:
Richard Hainsworth
Date:
December 31, 2021 16:56
Re: continuous testing
Message ID:
dc920a6b-16c0-bf08-f17b-1774cb607a56@gmail.com
Fernando,

Thanks.

Any link / blog / article about how to set up GitHub action up for Raku?

Regards,

Richard