develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2021

Re: continuous testing

From:
Fernando Santagata
Date:
December 31, 2021 16:52
Re: continuous testing
Message ID:
CAJ+jyGju8S1k2w+syHQ7HBHo8iJuSemWwKz=DE8LT9Yp0+vGrQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi Richard,
apparently Travis CI has discontinued its free open source plan.
I switched to GitHub actions; don't know what's available on other
platforms.

--
Fernando Santagata