develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2021

Greeting Larry Wall: I will learn to love you new language.

From:
Maneesh Sud via perl6-users
Date:
December 25, 2021 16:31
Subject:
Greeting Larry Wall: I will learn to love you new language.
Message ID:
6nnrHiHmOHgQrPJcpCoD1LZOs_5BqAqybcUplgsihG3OeIVv3lyATUmbUxgc6BKb9CBZpHaaxjUU_bYpY92LTmFJ5XGvypm7w0jsX_rcY6E=@protonmail.com
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Does perl6 or moarvm run on risc-v 32-bit processors. how much RAM do I need.
Do I need RTOS and Java or is there another way to boot strap.
uClinux is now part of the main kernel any ports to risc5 microcontrollers.
Reference designs including PCB for a micro that can run perl and supports Wifi and BLE.

I bought two ESP32-C3. I supports BLE Long Range.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.