develooper Front page | perl.perl6.users | Postings from December 2021

Re: Merry Xmas day

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
December 21, 2021 11:49
Re: Merry Xmas day
Message ID:
D0C85B79-5549-4D9C-8320-518CB4571A2A@dijkmat.nl
Planned are:

- more optimizations based on new-disp
- the RakuAST branch will land, bringing better composability and full-blown macros
- the next language version will be released: probably called "6.e"

Non-core developments I see:

- support for Raku Ecosystem Archive integrated into zef
- IRC logs server going live
- more services based on Cro
- more PR / visibility effort for Raku once 6.e has landed